Retropolis Live!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Message From DJ Wave...

My hope is that with MixCloud and the blog I can continue to share great music thru my shows. I have been getting quite a few emails from listeners asking for new shows and requests for some rare songs. While I have been keeping a few things on simmer with a few band interviews with Kissing The Pink, Stephen Duffy, HOS, Vitamin Z and a few others. It is working out how to present the new shows that has me thinking all the time. It may be just thru MixCloud who has been absolutely fantastic in supporting my show.

Over the weekend I will post an interview show with Martha And The Muffins just in time to go hand and hand with their new release "Delicate". So check back soon! Thanks again to Martha and Mark for a fantastic interview, filled with some of their greatest tunes.

I will be adding a section on the right for a feature called "Where Are They Now". Thanks and stayed tuned to what I hope will grow into a fun place!
DJ Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment